[webkit-help] Rendering HTML page to bitmap

Matthew Johnson matthewj at adobe.com
Wed Jul 13 14:49:43 PDT 2011

I can set the viewport properly via CEF.  The problem, as I mention, in my followup to the first responder is that in order to preserve the correct rendering I can't change the viewport size but I haven't found a way (there currently isn't one via CEF) to get the full page captured to a bitmap without doing that.

I can't completely tell from the QtWebKit post, but it looks like the utility is not capturing the full page, just what is in the defined viewport.  Is that correct?

Matt