[webkit-help] WebKit training

SravanKumar Sandela sravan.ken at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:32:30 PDT 2011

Hi Jose,

As far as i know, I  am afraid there is no formal trainer/training for
WebKit as of now.
But following videos and links might give you a little insight about WebCore
and LayoutTests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVnARGhhs9w -- WebCore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO3XEBuIDns -- Layout Tests
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki --- All around WebKit.

http://www.webkit.org/projects/ --- Some good blogs and documentation on
specific topics.

These things should be good enough for you to get started. And from there on
self-learning through bug fixes might help.

I know this reply wont satisfy your needs, but trust me this is the best you
could get.
May be others will help you if they have some.

Regards,
-Sravan.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 6:35 PM, JOSE ANTONIO OLIVERA ORTEGA <jaoo at tid.es>wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am looking for a webkit course in which a group of engineers of my
> company learn about webkit. I have not found any organization that
> provides this training.
>
> The course agenda would be something similar to:
>
> - Introduction
> - Understanding the object-oriented design of the core WebKit classes.
> - WebKitCore and JSCore.
> - Extending/Hacking WebKit.
> - WebKit2.
>
> I am wondering if any of you could give me some information about where
> to find out this course.
>
> Do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Respectfully,
> José Antonio.
>

> Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar
> nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace
> situado más abajo.
> This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and
> receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.

Living for the unseen and undone....