[webkit-help] WebKit training

JOSE ANTONIO OLIVERA ORTEGA jaoo at tid.es
Tue Jul 5 06:05:15 PDT 2011

Hi!

I am looking for a webkit course in which a group of engineers of my
company learn about webkit. I have not found any organization that
provides this training.

The course agenda would be something similar to:

- Introduction
- Understanding the object-oriented design of the core WebKit classes.
- WebKitCore and JSCore.
- Extending/Hacking WebKit.
- WebKit2.

I am wondering if any of you could give me some information about where
to find out this course.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

Respectfully,
José Antonio.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.