[webkit-help] Reg.Webkit Memory Leak...

Vicky Tux ssseintr2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 06:45:54 PDT 2011

Hi,
Thank u for your kind support. we check the memory related in  cairo based
winlancher . If we use winlancher for 20-30 minutes in orkut and flickr
websites. I got the following  memory leak result when exit from the
browser.

LEAK: 1 XMLHttpRequest
LEAK: 5185 WebCoreNode
LEAK: 63 CachedResource

So the lot of nodes and Cached resource are not freed. The memory leak is
not a big issue for pc based webkit.but we ported the webkkit on embedded
platform.The memory leak is a very big isuue in the embedded platforms.so
unable to use the webkit more than 15 minuts. Entire memory is exhausted due
 memory leak.

And then If we just launch browser & then exit without opening any page. at
that time small amount of memory like X kb size only not freed. we assume
for this X kb size is related to initialize the browser.

Please help me to solve this proplem.

Thanks & Regards,
Vicky.