[webkit-help] Need help in compile webkit under ubuntu 10.10

n179911 n179911 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:38:53 PST 2011

Hi,

I have updated my webkit repository to the latest source code. But i
am getting the following error:
I have run 'make clean' and 'make distclean' already.

WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/EditorClientGtk.cpp:48: fatal error:
webkitmarshal.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/libwebkitgtk_1_0_la-EditorClientGtk.lo]
Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/scheung/sandbox/WebKit'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can you please tell me how can I fix my problem?

Thank you.