[webkit-help] Building WebKit on PPc Linux breaks. Xcode binary not found.

Super Biscuit super_bisquit at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 08:53:52 PST 2011

 The build will break in the JavaScriptCore subdirectory while attempting to access the xcode binary and sources. I'm using an iMac G4 800MHz 768M RAM running Debian/GNU Lenny. Search results end with cross compiling for the ARM platform, which is not my intention.
How and where do I find an xcode binary for the platform I am on?
Is xcode the only problematic requirement or are there more?