[webkit-help] Windows port depends on Safari?

Nick Guenther Nick.Guenther at dossierview.com
Thu Feb 24 11:57:42 PST 2011

Thanks very much Nimish. That was something I could have found myself but it would have been a while running in circles before I figured out what it was.

By the way you also need -release or -debug to make it build with --wincairo. And a bunch of dependencies. (so sayeth https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingCairoOnWindows). I'll dig into this next week probably when I have some free time for experimenting again.