[webkit-help] WinLauncher

Nimish Nayak nimishnayk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:25:43 PST 2011

If I create a JavaScript function with a given callback as its
implementation by assigning a JSString containing the function's name. Then
as per the Create Rule on Apple's Official Documentation. when should I free
them ? I am implementing WebFrameLoadDelegate Interface and in the method
didClearWindowObject performing the above mentioned steps. Kindly Help.

Also how to enable Refresh's ? and Disable the scroll bars that come
automatically on the page.. I know this can be done via HTML but is it
possible to do so via C-WebKit

--
Mr. Nimish Nayak