[webkit-help] Running cairo build of Webkit on other windows machines.

Jerry Evans jerry at NovaDSP.com
Wed Dec 7 07:50:38 PST 2011

Mike,

Which version of VS did  you use to build?

I have had the same manifest issue with VS2005. I've come to the
conclusion that the only way to get all of the parts to fit is to build
everything from scratch with the same compiler (not yet accomplished!)

> Is the source available to rebuild these with out using a
> manifest for each dll generated.

The source is in Github but right now only with working VS2010 project
files.

https://github.com/bfulgham/WinCairoRequirements

> Copied the bin directory with all of the built exes/dlls to another machine and
> tried to run WinLauncher.
You might want to try and pick up the paths to all of the referenced DLL
files on the old machine. But probably  a quick path to hell ...