[webkit-help] Error: libicuuc.dll was not found

Moumita Banerjee mouban1980 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:43:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have build the webkit successfully(wincairo build) . Now When I try to run
the WinLauncher.exe , I a getting an error
"WinLauncher.exe - Unable To Locate Component
---------------------------
This application has failed to start because cairo.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem. "

When I add the cairo.dll into the current folder It work perfectly.

Now I want to place this webkit.dll to webkit.NET project.
I have copied all the dlls ( Webkit.dll,
CFLite.dll,icudt40.dll,icuin40.dll,iccuc40.dll,javascriptcore.dll,libcurl.dll,libeay32.dll,libxml2.dll,libxslt.dll,
objc.dll,pthreadVC2.dll,SQLite3.dll,ssleay32.dll,Zlib1.dll) and folders
into the webkit.NET folder and tried to run the webkitDotNetBrowser.exe ,
I was getting a error "This application has failed to start because
cairo.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
"
I have copied cairo.dll into the folder,then the application crashed. I
don't know why.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Moumita