[webkit-help] can i only use the complete html page with the py-webkit?

yxw yxwyxwyxw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 07:04:38 PDT 2011

I want to get some content by scrawing a site,which using scapy(so i use
python-webkit).
But the page in that site is create by js. Scrapy can't help me!

So google it and read...

I has learned that webkit maybe can solve this problem.
But i only need the html after js-run not to show the page,which
broweres do .

my problem:Is there any interface of webkit only to give me the
html-content after js-run,that is,the real html-page showed in browser?

3ks!
--
yxw at bupt
yxwyxwyxw at gmail.com