[webkit-help] Webkit-run help

aaron reed joevolleyball at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:31:53 PDT 2011

If I had to guess, I'd say that the libraries that you compiled against don't match what is in the Apple Application Support directory.  From what I can tell on 08/15 WebKit switched the libraries in the build tree to correspond to those that ship with Safari 5.1 and won't work with those installed with Safari 5.0.x.

You could test by taking one variable out of the equation.  You could grab a nightly from WebKit.org and see if webkit.exe will run with the Safari that you currently have installed.  If it does, then update your build tree to the level of the webkit nightly and rebuild.  Now you know that run-safari should work.  And if it doesn't, then it is likely something with your build setup.

--Aaron