[webkit-help] Layout Tests: How to specify the "--platform" parameter when use the command "new-run-webkit-tests"

cosmos.qiu cosmos_qiu at 126.com
Thu Aug 11 02:44:07 PDT 2011

Hi, everyone.

     I got the documents I wanted in me previous post.  And I found if I use the command "new-run-webkit-tests", I could specify the platform I used, as follows:

NRWT supports a lot of flags. Here are some of the most popular:
--platformthe platform to run (e.g., "chromium-mac", "win-wk2", etc.
--debuguse the Debug configuration
--releaseuse the Release configuration
-n--dry-rundry-run ... do everything but actually run the tests
-p--pixel-testsrun with pixel-tests enabled
--no-new-test-resultsdon't create any new test results for new tests (NRWT will create them by default
--no-show-resultsdon't display the summary HTML file in a web browser at the end of the run

I am now using the editon of win-Cairo, but I don't know how to specify the corresponding parameter.
Does anyone know the correct parameter or give me some suggestions about it?

Thank you very much.

2011-08-11

cosmos.qiu