[webkit-help] 0xc000007b error on wincairo windows 7 x64

Chris Hatko chatko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:13:06 PDT 2011

You likely have some sort of dll dependency problem. Did you get/copy all
the required dlls (CFlite, libcurl etc)?

I'd run the winlauncher.exe through http://www.dependencywalker.com as see
what turns up. You can also use FileMon utility and windows event logs to
get more information on the error.

Good luck,

Chris