[webkit-help] Modifying Document after parsing/tokenizing

Nilesh Patil vniles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 02:28:07 PDT 2010

Hi

Better way to handle WML content ( than modifying anything in
Webkit/WebCore) is to implement its logic seperately , as it adheres to
different set of rules than HTML specs.

What , i think, at most u can do is get WML data downloaded using platform
network layer and initiate WML engine , may be a seperate process or
library.

This will also make Webkit lightweight.

Thanks & Regards
Niilesh