[webkit-help] webkit build errors

Thomas Brodt thomas.brodt at porabo.ch
Thu Oct 21 03:40:39 PDT 2010

The support library has been updated recently. So probably you have the
old version installed which should be replaced.

You should download the new version from
http://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/webkit_sptlib_agree.html

and follow the instructions from
http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html

But be aware that there are currently some unresolved issues with the
windows cairo port.

You can always compile within the cygwin shell  using the script
build-webkit , e.g. as
build-webkit --release
There is less feedback in the cygwin shell though than in the VC
transcript regarding errors or general processing information.

HTH

Thomas