[webkit-help] ERROR: qmake missing but required to build WebKit. (Qt Port of WebKit under Windows 7)

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:11:06 PDT 2010

> Also, when I typed
> where QtCore4.dll
> in the command window, the response was
>  C:\qt\2010_05\bin\QtCore4.dll
>
> So my environment is able to locate dlls in the bin directory.

If 'qmake --version' returns something for you, then the question is,
does it get also picked up by the build script (which is Perl)? You
may want to print out some debugging messages inside
WebKitTools/Scripts/webkitdirs.pm. Alternatively, pass the qmake
executable directly via the --qmake=/path/to/qmakebin option.

--
Ariya Hidayat
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat