[webkit-help] Porting WebKit with video support

Antoine Maillard antoine.maillard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 08:29:48 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to add HTML5 video support to the DirectFB WebKit port on a STLinux
STB.
Would you have some pointers or some help on how is designed the interface
between video decoding capabilities and WebCore integration ?
I'm suppose there is some kind of "prototype" to extend audio/video support
to WebKit ports (and I also assume that this "prototype" is used to bind
QTKit with WebCore on OSX or DirectVideo with WebCore on Windows...)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Antoine