[webkit-help] Questions on Webkit compliation on Windows

Muralidharan Narayanan murali.n at motorola.com
Tue Nov 23 02:42:03 PST 2010

Hello Brent and Adam,

I am unable to compile webkit on windows with VS 2005 expression edition.
Any suggestions about what to do for my error with regards to
".....msimg32.dll ignored; no imports found from msimg32.dll...."

This is the full link error

> LINK : warning LNK4199: /DELAYLOAD:msimg32.dll ignored; no imports found
from msimg32.dll
> WebCore_debug.lib(
RenderingAllInOne.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp___CrtDbgReportW referenced in function "public: class
std::_Temp_iterator & __thiscall std::_Temp_iterator::operator=(class
WebCore::RenderLayer * const &)" (??4?$_Temp_iterator at PAVRenderLayer
@WebCore@@@std@@QAEAAV01 at ABQAVRenderLayer@WebCore@@@Z)

> WebCore_debug.lib(Gradient.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol __imp___CrtDbgReportW
> WebCore_debug.lib(CSSFontSelector.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReportW
> WebCore_debug.lib(CSSGradientValue.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReportW

D:\BACKUPS\Projects\BrowserSupport\WebKit-r70732\WebKitBuild\bin\WebKit.dll
: fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Thanks
Murali