[webkit-help] Capture each render object to image help

Rob Derstadt rderstadt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:01:14 PST 2010

I've been trying to capture all of the elements on a web page to their own
image. After looking through WebCore I thought one approach would be to dump
each render block to an image.  This hasn't seemed to work too well
(painting to an image context in render block doesn't seem to yield what I
would expect. I get some parts of the page, but not all of them and they
don't seem to be the correct size). Can anyone point me to the best way to
inject an image capture for each render object? For example, if a page has
three images and some text, I'd like to be able to capture each individual
image and the text to separate images. Thanks.

-Rob