[webkit-help] Disabling or Disallowing Uploading

Noah Kipin nkipin at cbnco.com
Wed May 5 07:12:07 PDT 2010

Thanks for the hint on where to look. I'm not very familiar with webkit
yet so that was just what I needed to be put on the right track.
It looks like that function is called by RenderFileUploadControl. I'm
going to investigate a little further rather than just neuter that function.

Thanks again for your help!

Regards,
Noah Kipin