[webkit-help] WebKit Build error

Eric Zhou englefly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 07:44:22 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I followed the instructions to build webkit, but build failed. related log
is as following. I did not modified the JavaScriptCore.rc file. Could
anybody give me some help on this issue? Thanks in advance!

2>Performing Pre-Build Event...
2>/usr/bin/bash
2>Compiling resources...
2>.\JavaScriptCore.rc(17) : error RC2127 : version WORDs separated by commas
exp
ected
2>.\JavaScriptCore.rc(18) : error RC2127 : version WORDs separated by commas
exp
ected
2>.\JavaScriptCore.rc(37) : error RC2104 : undefined keyword or key name:
__COPY
RIGHT_YEAR_END_TEXT__I
2>Project : warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not
found
:
2>$(PRODUCTION)