[webkit-help] QtWebkit library size in Qt

Hui Tang Hui.Tang at cybercom.com
Wed Feb 10 18:15:26 PST 2010

Hi,
 I tried to compile QtWebkit with USE_SYSTEM_MALLOC=1 macro;
In Qt Webcore pro file, I modified "DEFINES" like this:
wince* {
#    DEFINES += ENABLE_SVG=0 ENABLE_XPATH=0 ENABLE_XBL=0 \
#               ENABLE_SVG_ANIMATION=0 ENABLE_SVG_USE=0  \
#               ENABLE_SVG_FOREIGN_OBJECT=0 ENABLE_SVG_AS_IMAGE=0

	 DEFINES += USE_SYSTEM_MALLOC=1

    INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/../JavaScriptCore/os-wince
    INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/../JavaScriptCore/os-win32
}

  When I started to run fancybwoser demo,  I got the error:
Cannot execute "fancybrowser". A critical component is either missing or is failing to start due to low memory.

Thanks