[webkit-help] Is there a way to disable accessibility and plugin in webkit build config

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:31:32 PST 2010

Hi,

> Can you please tell me if there is a way to disable accessibility and plugin
> in webkit build config file?
> I have look at ./autogen.sh --help. I don't see an option to disable those 2
> areas.

The options to disable them have not been added so you cannot disable
them easily. Your best choices are then to hack both configure.ac &
WebCore/GNUMakefile.am to support them - which could be a great first
patch - or just to remove the associated files from
WebCore/GNUMakefile.am. You may also see some build breakage as those
builds cannot be easily tested.

Also usually it is better to specify which port you are using if you
ask a question here (for this question, it was easy to deduce it but
it can be tricky at some time).

Regards,
Julien