[webkit-help] Question about how HTMLFormElement builds query string

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Wed Feb 3 11:03:38 PST 2010

On 02.02.2010, at 20:36, Peter Fletcher wrote:

> My question is in the for loop before, why it only cares about Input
> Form Element when building the form data? What happens to Select
> form element's value?

This code builds a FormState object, while the data to submit is built
by HTMLFormElement::createFormData(). I'm not quite sure what
FormState is used for, but it's a different thing. It seems to only be
passed to client, perhaps for autofill purposes.

Is there a particular bug your are looking to fix?

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov