[webkit-help] isOverLink() function in android-webkit

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:56:00 PST 2010

> When we do single click on webpage, webkit checks whether click is
> occurred on URL/link or not ? To check this it uses isOverLink()
> function. Can anyone please explain me, does this function consider
> (x,y) co-ordinates of click to take decision ? I tried to look in code
> but did not get it properly. How does isOverLink() function work ?

Do you mean this super-simple function?

bool MouseEventWithHitTestResults::isOverLink() const
{
    return m_hitTestResult.URLElement() &&
m_hitTestResult.URLElement()->isLink();
}

What is exactly you don't understand about this function?

Or is it some other function?

--
Ariya Hidayat
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat