[webkit-help] Connection terminated unexpectedly error

Deepak Mundra deepak.m at allaboutif.com
Thu Apr 29 08:34:30 PDT 2010

Dear all,

 I am using webkit-Gtk over x11  version 1.2.0. I am using libsoup version
2.30.1 and icu 4.0 .. i have compiled for both host machine and on an ARM.

Host machine im able to compile and use Gtklauncher without any problem ..
but same sources cross compiled for ARM giving Connection terminated
unexpectedly error on few sites where as host machine working properly ..
and also www.flickr.com/signin not working on ARM but working on host.

what will cause this issue when im using same source for both host and arm
?

Thanks and regards
Deepak