[webkit-help] Webkit-gtk on Mac OS X 10.6 - How to get adobe flash objects working

Саша Иваненко kitovyj at mail.ru
Thu Apr 29 08:10:36 PDT 2010

Hi all!

I developed a small GTK-based app which now have to be ported to Mac OS X(using GTK on top of X11). My application includes web-
view widget which is based on IE activex on Win32. I consider to use webkit-gtk to implement it on Mac OS X. However, I can't make
webkit to display adobe flash objects. Have I to use swfdec mozilla plugin to achieve this? Is it possible to get flash objects working in
webkit-gtk widgets on Mac OS X anyhow?

Any help will be appreciated!

Alex