[webkit-help] webkit 1.2.0 cross compiling GtkLauncher problem

Deepak Mundra deepak.m at allaboutif.com
Mon Apr 26 22:59:48 PDT 2010

Dear All,

      I have downloaded latest webkit 1.2.0 source tar and cross compiled
for arm ( GTK port ). I am able to compile webkit library but when it comes
to the stage of linking GtkLauncher it fails ..  The reported error was
missing libraries like libenchant,libsoup libsql etc .. I have set proper
PKG CONFIG paths , Gnumakefile containes proper FLAGS , I also tried
exporting LD_LIBRARY_PATH etc but still ld fails finding the library .. I
never had this issue with old webkit .. please help

Thanks
Deepak .