[webkit-help] Image not found errors

MT mt at theescapers.com
Tue Apr 20 13:15:29 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have an app that uses a custom WebKit framework build, and I
**very**occasionally get errors like this..

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded:
/Users/mt/Downloads/WebKit-r53845/WebKitBuild/Release/JavaScriptGlue.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptGlue

  Referenced from: /Applications/TestBed.app/Contents/MacOS/TestBedExe
  Reason: image not found

Note:I get the '/Users/mt', regardless of user or machine, so it must be in
WebKit somewhere.

I have users report it sometimes too.

I have these lines that set the environment when launching the app, which
works great, apart from on these few occasions.

export WEBKIT_UNSET_DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH=YES
export DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH="$FrameWorkPath"

Any ideas what the issue could be? (Or, maybe there is a way to build WebKit
that libraries are not referenced with hard paths?)

Cheers

MT