[webkit-help] WebKit Memory Management

Nilesh Patil vniles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:17:59 PDT 2009

Hi
Not really sure whether webkit has its own memory model. It does have a
memory based cache layout.
To make memory management work on ARM platform , i think , you need to
implement your own memory management algo/logic.
For reference you can refer to Fastmalloc procedure.

Probably you can refer to opensource S60 webkit (
http://opensource.nokia.com/projects/S60browser/) and (
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/S60Webkit).
This has memmory manager ( though very primitive ) implemented.

Thanks &Regards
Niilesh