[webkit-help] Flash/Flash Plugin functionality in WebKit (Linux)

Elden Armbrust earmbrust at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:00:35 PDT 2009

I apologize profusely for my lack of seeking better a reference to how the
list works.
My platform is Linux 32-bit (Mepis/Debian) and I'm building against
clutter-webkit (which is using GLib to interface with WebKit, from the same
source tree as GTK WebKit.)  Arora (and other WebKit based browsers) are not
showing Flash embeds at all either.  I could run a debug on the process(es)
but I'm not receiving any kind of error output from any of the offending
binaries.  I will look into the GTK interface to see if there is a way to
specify/retrieve more information for plugins that may remedy the situation.

-Elden