[webkit-help] Regarding Embedding Webkit

AshokKumar G ashok.sysprogrammer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 21:00:08 PST 2009

Hi,
         I have been using webkit. It is pretty nice one. I am tried to use
webkit on am embedded platform. I downloaded webkitgtk+ tar ball from
http://webkitgtk.org/?page=download. It worked fine as expected on PC. On PC
(Linux) I have x window manager so plugin functionality works fine. But when
it comes to embedded, we will not have an x window manager or xorg itself.
So, there the plugin functionality is broken. I have added some code to
webkit for plugin on embedded as well.
        I wanted to know is there any embedded version of webkit available.
Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards
AshokKumar.G