[webkit-help] Building WebKit for ARM.

Pritam Nandy wrangler.torque at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 00:22:32 PST 2009

Hi Ariya,

Thanks for your help. I've gone through what you've written in the link
provided below. It's good. However, I want to tell you that when I write
here, it means I've done enough of R&D over Google and various WebKit
related links before that. None of the topics questioned or answered
therein, suits what I'm looking for over here.

Is it absolutely necessary that if I need to build WebKit for ARM, I need to
do it with one of its ports? In that case, which would be the suitable port
providing only the parsing/rendering part?

-Pritam.