[webkit-help] [ webkit-help ] Calling JSCallBack functions from C++

anil v anil.vemulapally at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 09:22:30 PDT 2009

Hi All,

      Whenever I get asynchronous events, I am calling Javascript callback
functions from C++ as described in the attached sample code.
>From the given sample code, I have written two functions in C++(i.e. *
myServerNotification_1* and *myServerNotification_2*), for calling same JS
callback function (i.e *notificationReceived*) with different argument
values on two different events.

In my application asynchronous events will come frequently and by using this
approach ( as attached in the sample code ) it is working fine sometimes and
sometimes its giving error like "Illegal opcode" or "caught signal 4
segmentation fault".

Can you please suggest me whether this approach is proper or not? If so
could you please suggest me where I am making mistake in the given sample
code.

or Is there any better approach other than which I mentioned above for
calling JS callback functions from C++ in webkit ?

We are using Webkit GTK port version 1.1.1 and the platform is ARM

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,
Anil.V