[webkit-gtk] Hardware acceleration on raspberry pi 4 using buildroot.

C Larbi pkl2000us at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 05:09:26 PDT 2021

Thanks for your suggestions Andrea.
I followed up on your WPE comment and found out that there is a build
switch called "-DUSE_WPE_RENDERER" to let webkitgtk use the WPE renderer.

In my buildroot configuration file, this switch is off, but further reading
revealed that upstream recommends the use of this option.

I am away from my build system currently, but will give it a try (turn on
wpe renderer switch) when i get back

Regards
Cerezo