[webkit-gtk] Follow-up on Support for PKCS11/Smartcard

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Mon Jul 22 07:00:47 PDT 2019

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 6:10 AM, Benjamin Greiner
<greiner at dsi.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> Are you sure you have to implement it in glib-networking?

Yes. :) And also in WebKit. One of our developers has been
investigating it recently for a potential project. If approved, then
we'll revive that code but integrate it into the main backend so that
it's actually enabled for users for the first time. But the customer is
moving slowly and approval isn't certain yet. I'll try to remember to
mention any outcome here in a few months.

Michael