[webkit-gtk] WebKitGTK has 4 problems with Arabic script

Sergio Villar Senin svillar at igalia.com
Fri Dec 27 09:38:44 PST 2019

O Xov, 12-12-2019 ás 15:10 +0330, Farhad Mohammadi Majd escribiu:
> > You can do this yourself. No need to have somebody in the middle:
> > https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/problems-reporting-bugs.html.en
>
> I knew it, but unfortunately I don't have a compatible account, and
> don't have time, energy, and interest to create one account just to
> report a few bugs.

Creating one account is a matter of 2 minutes at the most, time and
energy shouldn't be a problem. Note that by reporting bugs you are not
only benefiting yourself but the whole community.

You shouldn't expect others to fix the issues you find if you don't
even have interest to report bugs.

> I think, opening bug reports is the duty of developers, if one
> bug/problem is reported in the mailing lists.

I disagree. Developers already have tons of things over their tables.
Users are the ones supposed to report bugs and to provide the required
information. We could assist anyone in that process but please help us
a bit.

BR