[webkit-gtk] Support for PKCS11 / Smartcard?

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Sat Dec 1 09:20:56 PST 2018

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Michael Catanzaro
<mcatanzaro at igalia.com> wrote:
> It would need to be investigated by a developer with a smartcard and
> some interest in figuring out how it's supposed to work. You might
> know more than me! Did any of that make sense?

BTW to be clear:

 * WebKit client auth is extremely likely to arrive sometime soonish.
Shame it's not working quite yet.
 * But once client auth is ready, smartcards may or may not work. No
clue. There's a good chance they will, but it definitely won't be
tested in WebKit, so maybe 50/50 odds, I really don't know.

Michael