[webkit-gtk] WebkitGtk2 How to save *original* source html/text of a website?

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Fri May 19 18:12:49 PDT 2017

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Leo Ufimtsev <Leonidas at redhat.com>
wrote:
> I haven't tried: webkit_web_resource_get_data() yet. (Does that do it
> differently or same as view_save()?).

That's exactly what I was going to suggest. I think it should give you
the raw HTML of the main resource, whereas webkit_web_view_save()
converts the entire webpage including subresources to HTML so it can be
saved in a single file. It should also be fairly easy if you use
webkit_web_view_get_main_resource() to get the main resource.

Michael