[webkit-gtk] Building dumprender tree

Saurabh Mishra srbhmshr344 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 02:38:02 PDT 2017

Hi,
when i'm building dumrendertree using svn /Tools/DumpRenderTree make in svn
webkitgtk2.8.5 on linux platform its giving the following error :

( if [[ -t 1 ]]; then COLOR_DIAGNOSTICS_ARG="COLOR_DIAGNOSTICS=YES"; fi;
xcodebuild  `perl -I../Scripts -Mwebkitdirs -e 'print XcodeOptionString()'
-- ` ${COLOR_DIAGNOSTICS_ARG}  TOOLCHAINS=com.apple.dt.toolchain.OSX10_11 |
grep -v setenv && exit ${PIPESTATUS[0]} )
sysctl: cannot stat /proc/sys/hw/activecpu: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: xcodebuild: command not found
make: *** [all] Error 1

Notes :
explaining why i need to run the above steps:

i have done the Tools/Script/build-webkit step its successful , my next
step is to run the Tools/Script/run-webkit-tests but its giving an error
below:
 DumpRenderTree was not found at
/webkit-2.8/WebKitBuild/Release/bin/DumpRenderTree

Please give me the solution, asap
--
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Saurabh Mishra*