[webkit-gtk] Custom GTK widgets inside webview

Zisu Andrei matzipan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 03:41:06 PDT 2017

I am wondering what makes it unsolvable in your view? Afaict, the button
element or text entries and what not are still GTK widgets at the end of
the day, so to my ignorant mind it's just a matter of repurposing that
code? I will have a better look at the code in question.

At the moment I am doing the same thing Robert is mentioning on that
thread: I'm resizing the webview until it doesn't require scrolling. It was
a hacky way to get a prototype and I want to move away from it.