[webkit-gtk] Webkitgtk compilation

Nagendra K pingnagendra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 06:42:43 PDT 2017

Hi Konstantin and Micheal,

In the below email, you have mentioned the below line
b) need to update device userland to use new runtime libraries

I have built the toolchain, now want to understand how to compile webkitgtk
with this toolchain. You have mentioned the above line, can you be more
details on this
I tried to edit the makefiles for CC and CXX to the set to point to the
newly built cross compile binaries, but when I tried to do cmake these
changes they are being reset back to the path of the original which are
pointing to PC's gcc. Any suggestion here.

Thanks and Regards,
Nagendra

Thanks and Regards,
Nagendra