[webkit-gtk] Removing support for forever-experimental features

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Wed Apr 12 08:01:23 PDT 2017

On Wed, 2017-04-12 at 11:06 +0300, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please don't remove WebCore code of Accelerated 2D canvas?
> In Qt port we have fully working implementation.

Whoops, forgot about this.

We wound up discussing this internally and decided:

 * Accelerated 2D canvas is useful for embedded systems and can stay
even if it's off by default indefinitely.
 * We'll work on improving GStreamerGL soon
 * We're already working on improving WebCrypto

So everything stays.

Michael