[webkit-gtk] EWS is sad

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Thu Sep 8 19:37:47 PDT 2016

We currently have at least 96 patches in our EWS queue.

This is a bit extreme -- I guess something is wrong -- but it's quite
common for us to have 5-10 patches in the queue, where all other ports
have 0 or 1.

Is anyone available to work on improving this situation? I would like
our EWS performance to be competitive with other ports. Most Apple devs
check EWS to see if our bot is red before committing, but I don't think
many wait around for it if it hasn't finished yet, so even a queue of 5
patches is problematic. We need to be much faster.

Michael