[webkit-gtk] FTL-JIT LLVM

Manuel Selva manuel.selva at inria.fr
Sun Nov 27 06:36:04 PST 2016

Hi Adrian, hi Michael,

Thank your for your quick answers.

We are looking for an LLVM based version to investigate parallelization
opportunities using existing tools based on LLVM such as in the
following research work:

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2846098

Regarding your answers, I'll try to compile and run JavaScriptCore in
the 2.11.2, 2.11.3 and 2.11.4 releases of WebKit and let you know.

Regards,

--
Manu