[webkit-gtk] Send HTTP header line for every request

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:39:10 PDT 2016

FWIW, we've been exploring and talking about having V8 driven Gtk, instead
of Moz one.

My humble, and working, attempt to at least have ES2015 syntax and
features, and a more NodeJS friendly environment for GJS is here:
https://github.com/WebReflection/jsgtk#jsgtk

All GJS examples run either out of the box or after making them more
JavaScriptish:
https://github.com/WebReflection/jsgtk-examples#jsgtk-examples

And there is also a Twitter client based on WebkitGTK+
https://github.com/WebReflection/jsgtk-twitter#a-desktop-client-for-twitter-mobile

Best Regards