[webkit-gtk] Which Linux distribution is used for buildbot

Fujii Hironori Hironori.Fujii at sony.com
Mon Jun 6 00:09:00 PDT 2016

On Fri, 03 Jun 2016 22:40:01 +0900,
Michael Catanzaro wrote:

> > I need to investigate one by one.
>
> Again, please report a bug once you figure out what's wrong. Our goal
> is that you should be able to get the same test results as us by
> running the install-dependencies script (which supports Debian/Ubuntu,
> Fedroa, and Arch) and then update-webkitgtk-libs. Probably some
> optional dependencies that affect test results are missing.

I investigated one by one.
Most of them are caused by flakiness.
This means if I run a failed test case singly, it yields PASS.

Following test cases constantly fail on my Debian 8 in spite of succeed on BuildBot.

  storage/indexeddb/modern/date-basic.html

Timezone should be US/Pacific.

  media/track/track-in-band.html [ Timeout ]

Sometimes PASS if --time-out-ms=30000 is given.

  fast/text/international/system-language/han-quotes.html [ ImageOnlyFailure ]

Some font missing?

  editing/execCommand/print.html [ Timeout ]
  fast/media/print-restores-previous-mediatype.html [ Timeout ]

print hangs.

  http/tests/media/video-error-abort.html [ Timeout ]
  http/tests/media/video-load-suspend.html [ Timeout ]
  http/tests/media/video-load-twice.html [ Timeout ]