[webkit-gtk] Which Linux distribution is used for buildbot

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Fri Jun 3 06:40:01 PDT 2016

On Fri, 2016-06-03 at 17:42 +0900, Fujii Hironori wrote:
> Umm, I can not get the same result with buildbot even on Debian 8.
>
> trunk r201627, Gtk port, Release build, 64bit, run-webkit-tests --gtk
> --release:
>
>   http://pastebin.com/UXS4A93p
>
> buildbot result:
>
>   https://build.webkit.org/builders/GTK%20Linux%2064-bit%20Release%20
> %28Tests%29/builds/16150/steps/layout-test/logs/stdio
>
> I need to investigate one by one.

Again, please report a bug once you figure out what's wrong. Our goal
is that you should be able to get the same test results as us by
running the install-dependencies script (which supports Debian/Ubuntu,
Fedroa, and Arch) and then update-webkitgtk-libs. Probably some
optional dependencies that affect test results are missing.

Thanks,

Michael