[webkit-gtk] Fwd: cross compile webkitgtk+

Bryan just4tech83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 04:51:08 PST 2016

Hi,
     I have used webkitgtk-3.0 for building my application and  i am
getting issue while loading web page. it shows me white screen.

i am trying to compile latest webkitgtk code from svn but i dont even found
webkit.h header file.

I need help to build one sample webkitgtk based c++ application. also i
need steps to cross compile latest webkitgtk on arm.

Please help me.

thanks
bryan